- Coming from Dublin, take the Naas Road / M7 / N7 / Limerick-Cork road from M50, e.g. Red Cow Roundabout.
- Stay on M7 by passing Naas.
- After about 4 miles there is left fork off M7 Signposted for Waterford / Athy / Kilkenny, Take this exit.
- Travelling down this road take the first exit you come to, again about 4 miles or so.
- At top of exit turn right towards Athy.
- You are now on the Athy Road, which is about 14 miles or so down this road.
- As you enter into Athy (just before the town itself), you will come to a Esso station, just after the
Esso station is a graveyard, take the right hand turn here. There is traffic lights at the junction.
- Travel out this road about 1.5 miles and Athy Golf Course is on your right.