- 1. Take N7 (Red Cow Roundabout) exit from M50 heading for Cork/Limerick/Naas.
- 2. Drive down as far as the exit for Saggart. Take this exit.
- 3. Head into Saggart Village, at top of village you will come to a crossroads, take the right here (Signposted for Sagart Pitch 'N Putt).
- 4. About a mile or so out this road, there is a V in the road, take the right narrow road up hill. Signposted for Saggart Pitch N' Putt.
- 5. Head up this road, passing Saggart Pitch N' Putt on your left. At the top of the hill (2 miles or so), you will come to a T-Junction take the left. Slade Valley GC is signposted here.
- 6. Folow this road and signs for Slade Valley, roughly 1 mile and the entrance will be on your right.
- 7. Be warned these roads are quite narrow and very windly and hilly.
- 1. Alternatively if you are coming from Tallaght side, travel out the Blessington road.
- 2. As the road rises out of tallaght you will come to a right hand turn signposted for Saggart and Slade Valley. Take this turn.
- 3. Travelling down this road as you enter into Saggart, you will come to a crossroads take the left here, signposted for Saggart Pitch N' Putt.
- 4. You can then follow as directed above from point 4.