|| 3 Club / 3 Person Scramble
- Each golfer is limited to bringing only 3 golf clubs each.
- Your putter counts as a golf club.
- You can only use your own golf clubs.
- Each Golfer will tee off on every hole.
- You then decide which drive is the best.
- Each golfer will then take their second shot from the position of the best drive.
- Again you now decide which is the best shot of the three, and proceed to that ball, picking up the other two.
- Each golfer will then take their third shot from this position.
- Continue like this until the ball is in the hole, even on the greens.
- Simply record the number of shots it took to finish the hole for the team.
- The net score will be calculated depending on the individual handicaps of team members as follows :.
- (Sum(Team Members Handicaps) / Number of Team Members) - 25% = Handicap
- e.g. Team Members Handicaps 14, 20, 26,
(14+20+26) = 60, 60/3 = 20, 20 - 25% = 15, So team handicap for the day is 15.
- Handicaps will not be rounded up/down but left exact, as this will aid in case of tiebreak.
- Finally each member of team must have 3 drives on the card.LI>