Dungrange, Maynooth, Co.Kildare
Phone (01) ?
|Date||28th April 2001
|Time||10:00 am - 1.00 pm
|Cost||£120 for 4 Person Team (£30 Per Person)
||4 Ball Scramble
- Each player takes turn in taking each shot. The best positioned shot is chosen
and then all members will play next shot from that position. This continues right
onto green until ball is holed.
- Handicap used for the team is 3/4 of the average accumulated team handicap.
e.g. 4 Person team
handicaps of 12, 21, 22, 25
Accumulated Handicap = 12 + 21 + 22 + 25 = 80
Average Accumulated Handicap = 80 / 4 = 20
3/4 Of Average = 20 * 0.75 = 15
Team will play of handicap of 15
- Each member of team must have 3 drives noted on the card
- Teams will consist of ideally 4 members, but reduced to 3 in cases of necessity.
Via N3 (Navan Road)
- Head up N3 towards Navan, take slip road for Clonee
- Go through Clonee village
- Go straight at roundabout after village
- Take first right, this road takes you into Dunboyne
- In centre of Dunboyne village, take left filter and go left
(or if you miss that turn left at lights).
- This is the Maynooth road, about 4-5 kms along this road on your left is
Dungrange golf club (R&R Dungrange)
Via N4 (Galway Road)
- Head up N4 towards Galway, take Maynooth slip road
- Turn right at top of slip road and head into Maynooth village
- At lights in centre of village (T Junction), turn right
- At the end of the main straight turn left (at the end of the row of shops, at
the start of the s bend)
- Follow road until the end, then turn left. This road will take you into Dunboyne
- About 3/4 kms out this road on your left is Dunbgrange golf club (R&R Dungrange)
|Hole By Hole Descriptions
||Click Here For Details