- Each Golfer will tee off on every hole.
- You must decide which drive is the best.
- Each Golfer will then take their second shot from that position.
- You must decide which one is the best again and as with drive each golfer hits
again from same position
- This continues until the ball has made it into the hole.
- Simply record the number of shots it took to finish the hole.
- The net score for the team will be calculated depending on the individual handicaps of team members: as follows
- (Sum(Team Members Handicaps) / Number of Team Members) - 25% = Handicap
- e.g. 3 Team members, Handicaps 14, 20, 26
(14+20+26) = 60 / 3 = 20 - 25% = 15
Handicaps will not be rounded up/down but left exactly as are this will help in the case of a tiebreak.
- Each member of the team must have 3 drives on the card.